Runner Heart - 8x10 or 11x14
"Run to the beat of your own heart" (search for 3 little running figures hidden within the drawing)
FACT ON THE BACK:
Your heart is a muscle, so the more active you are the stronger and healthier your heart will become. There are many different ways to exercise your heart; running/jogging is just one of them. Remember to go at your own pace; even a low-key 5-10 minute jog (or even a walk!) is better than nothing. Your body will appreciate the movement.
- Available as an 8x10 or 11x14 print
- Printed on Epson Luster Photo Paper with Genuine Epson Ink
- Comes with a protective sleeve and a backing board
- Black border is NOT printed on the final image.
- Copyright Symbol will NOT appear on final print.