Thank you for visiting Artery Ink LLC’s website (the “Website”). Please read this notice carefully because we want you to understand what personal information we collect and how we use, store, and share it.
What Data We Collect
We collect the following personal information:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, and mailing address).
- Site navigation information including your IP address, location, time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page, browser, operating system, and the website visited prior to visiting our Website.
How We Collect Information
By using our Website, we collect personal information from and about you in the following ways related to your use of our Website:
- You purchase an item from our store;
- You request to become a wholesale account;
- You sign up for a subscription box;
- You place a custom order;
- You create an account;
- You contact us via email or our Contact Us form newsletter signup;
- You post a review or comment for a product;
- You post reviews, comments, pictures, videos, or other content on social media;
- You sign up for contests or special offers;
- Google Analytics, a web and traffic analytics tool. Google Analytics collects and processes data as described here (“How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps"); and
We also collect information from third parties including our marketing and sales partners, including Shopify, Back In Stock, Shop Pay, PayPal, and Constant Contact.
For What Purposes We Collect Information
We collect your personal information so we can:
- Process your order;
- Manage your account;
- Provide the products you request;
- Email you about new products and special offers;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Improve our products; and
- Maintain our records.
If you do not wish to share personal information with us, you may opt not to do so by refraining from engaging with us on our Website and social media and by clicking unsubscribe on emails we send you.
How We Store Your Information
We securely store your information using GDPR-compliant data processors in the United States. How long we retain personal information varies based on the type of data, nature of our relationship with you, and our legal and other obligations.
We will not share your personal information with third-party marketers.
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers as necessary to complete your transactions or provide the services you have requested and authorized and to manage our business. Our current service providers include: Back in Stock, Bold Subscriptions v1, Constant Contact, Custom Contact Form Builder, EZ Exporter by Highview Apps, Facebook, Instagram Feed & Slider Pro, Order Deadline, Order Printer Pro, Order Tagger, PayPal, Privy, Product Options by Bold, Product Reviews, Quickbooks, Sections Anywhere, Selly United, Shipping Manifests, Shopify, Shop Pay, Wholesale Club, USPS, and UPS.
These service providers must adhere to data privacy and security requirements, including their own privacy policies available on their respective websites.
Hyperlinks to Other Websites
We may include hyperlinks to websites operated by parties that are not connected to or affiliated with us. We are providing these hyperlinks only for your reference and do not control these websites, their privacy policies, or their terms of service. By including a hyperlink to a third party’s website, we are not endorsing the information or material on the website.
Do Not Track Signals
Do Not Track (DNT) is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. Industry or legal standards do not yet exist regarding how DNT signals should be honored or recognized. Therefore, we do not currently respond to DNT signals.
Your Data Protection Rights
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have certain rights related to your personal information. Specifically, under certain circumstances, you have the right to the following:
- Request a copy of your personal data;
- Request correction of personal data that you believe is wrong or incomplete;
- Request erasure of your personal data;
- Request restricted processing of your personal data;
- Request transfer of your personal data to another organization or to you; and
- Object to our processing of your personal data.
You may contact us concerning any of these requests at the addresses listed in the Contact Us section below. We appreciate the opportunity to answer your questions and resolve your concerns. You may file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority, but we urge you to contact us first. Please see the guide compiled by the United Kingdom’s Information Commissioner’s Office for more information about your rights under the DGPR, which is accessible at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
We do not offer services to children and do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. Should a child send us their personal information, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform them that they may not use this Website.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. To view our Cookie Statement, please click here.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: 2625 S. Greely St., Ste. 317, Milwaukee, WI 53207
Updated: December 15, 2021