Larynx - 8x10
FACT ON THE BACK:
The larynx is your “voice box”. It contains your vocal cords which vibrate when you hum, talk, sing or shout. Just below these chords is the trachea. Also known as the “windpipe” it carries air to and from the lungs. The word “TRECHEA” means “rough” on account of the cartilaginous rings which prevent the airway from collapsing during sleep or exercise.
- Available as an 8x10 print
- Printed on Epson Luster Photo Paper with Genuine Epson Ink
- Comes with a protective sleeve and a backing board
- Black border is NOT printed on the final image.
- Copyright Symbol will NOT appear on final print.